Changing the face of holidays at sea from 6 April 2017.
Cruise line celebrates launch with April sale and savings of up to £200 per stateroom.
Premium All Inclusive is available across the line’s all 14 ships.
Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced its latest innovative cruise concept for the UK market, changing the face of holidays at sea by bringing the all-inclusive holiday trend to the premium global cruise sector.
Norwegian Cruise Line will launch Premium All Inclusive in the UK from 6 April 2017, offering guests unparalleled flexibility at sea and setting a new trend for contemporary large ship ocean cruising. By bringing even more elements into the upfront fares, guests can now benefit from even more peace of mind whilst cruising with Norwegian.
Premium All Inclusive includes:
• Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
• Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
• Lavazza coffee specialities during meals
• One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
• Services charges and gratuities
• Culinary excellence in the main dining venues on board – including buffets with live cooking, on-deck grills, informal eateries and up to three signature main dining rooms per ship
• Award-winning entertainment, including Broadway hits, production shows, music and comedy
• Outstanding leisure facilities for all ages
• Additional exclusive benefits and privileges for guests staying in Suites and in The Haven by Norwegian®
On the launch of Premium All Inclusive in the UK, Managing Director Europe, Middle East and Africa, Christian Boell, comments: “Norwegian has long been an innovator in cruise and the introduction of Premium All Inclusive takes our carefree, relaxed cruising style to a whole new level. A considerable number of what were once considered ‘extras’ are now taken care of including a large choice of premium drinks as well as service charges and gratuities. These newly included extras come on top of the many services that have always made a Norwegian cruise special, including the most exciting dining and entertainment scene at sea. Having already successfully launched in several European markets, I’m confident that our UK guests are going to love Premium All Inclusive too.”
For all bookings made between 6 and 30 April, guests benefit from savings of up to £200 per stateroom. Guests sailing in Studios save £50, those sailing in inside and oceanview staterooms benefit from savings of £100 and guests in balcony staterooms, Mini Suites, Suites and in The Haven save £200 per stateroom.