There are few finer places to sail than Alaska, where glaciers flow into the sea, whales and other marine life thrive and frontier ports brim with adventure.
If you are coming to see glaciers, choose Holland America Line as your guide.
We’ve planned our itineraries to showcase these Ice Age marvels – including a full day of scenic cruising in Glacier Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on most sailings.
Onboard your mid-sized ship, you’ll enjoy elegant lounges adorned with priceless antiques and fresh flowers… dining rooms that sparkle with crystal and fine china…delicious dining and award-winning service, and above all gracious hospitality.
There are picture windows and teak promenades from which to view the emerald forests and spell binding glaciers of Alaska’s Inside Passage, perhaps even a glimpse of orca whales and sea lions in the wake of your ship.
Accommodation is spacious and comfortable, ranging from value sea-view staterooms to sumptuous suites with private balcony, all featuring en-suite bathroom, terry robes, 24-hour room service and more.
Few places in the world are so perfect for cruising than Alaska.
WHAT SETS HOLLAND AMERICA APART:-
• Elegant, mid-sized ships
• Spacious staterooms, many with private balcony
• Nearly one crew member for every two guests
• Fine dining with casual to formal options
• The Asian inspired Greenhouse Spa and Salon
• “Explorations Central” destination and wildlife expertise
• BBC Earth “Frozen Planet” Experiences
• America’s Test Kitchen Cookery demonstrations
• Regional cuisine, Digital Workshop and more
• Full days ashore to explore Alaskan ports independently or via
DID YOU KNOW?
• Alaska contains a million acres for each day of the year; North America’s highest mountain, largest freshwater lake and greatest number of glaciers!
• Alaska was sold by the Russians to America in 1867 for US$ 7.2 million – roughly 2 cents per acre!
• A year round population of only 580,000 means that there are more moose than people in Alaska!
Ready to book your dream cruise?
The choices you have for your cruise holiday are almost endless and this is the great reason why a cruise will perfectly meet your needs. That choice is another reason why you should seek expert advice when making your selection.
If you would like to discuss or book any of the cruise holidays featured or have a general holiday enquiry, please feel free to contact me!
01304 897830 (UK passengers only)